Welcome to PV-Log, the free solar network!
PV-Log is the easy way to monitor and compare your solar energy yields.
PV Energy today:
"Informative, Modern, Innovative"
For PV installation owners
Evaluate, compare, connect
Monitor, analyse, present yourself
For prospective customers
Get informed, observe, contact
Reasons to register on PV-Log
- Unique Social Networking platform: make new "Solar Friends" and join this fast growing International solar community of PV enthusiasts!
- FREE yield summary for all PV installations, graphically displayed by day, month or year.
- PV Operators: compare your yield performance with installations in the same region or using the same technology to ensure you are getting maximum return
- Potential Buyers: research the technology, see actual yield performance and ask questions to owners to check your forecasts before you buy
- Installers: Register your PV installations and showcase them through our new referencing feature to attract potential buyers.
- Manufacturers/Distributors engage with existing users of your technology and provide them with information they need, engage in new ways to promote your products
- Automatic data transfer at short intervals!
- Easy comparison of specific yields!
- Quick overview with interactive graphs!
- A selection of the supported data formats includes Solarlog, SMA Sunny Portal, Sunny Beam and Explorer, Meteocontrol, Danfoss Pro-WR, Kostal Piko, zonePHP and many more. If you use another data logger or a different format, contact us! We will work with you to create an interface.
Further information on PV-Log:
PV-Log is a modern Internet portal that makes it easy to monitor and compare efficiencies of photovoltaic installations across a range of technologies. Through our unique “Solar Friends” feature we offer social monitoring allowing you to network with other solar users for advice, communication and fun! For installers this is a great way to showcase your installations.
Automatic data updates are supported by many data loggers and inverter manufacturers. You also have a separate, free FTP account at the PV-FTP-server. Of course if you prefer, you can also upload CSV files to PV-log or record the performance data manually.
PV-Log is constantly evolving, and many new exciting features are planned. We invite you to join our growing global solar community, Register for Free today and start enjoying the many benefits and features of PV-Log.
Wishing you all great solar yields!
Your PV-Log team